William Scott Norton came on May 24th and weighed 7lb 5oz. Everything went perfectly and mom and baby are doing great.
“William” means determined and resolute. “Scott” is after my little brother who is battling brain cancer and an amazing person (to learn more about Scotty Click Here).
Maybe you didn’t know but this is our 6th baby (just in case you’re wondering, we’re not sure if this is our last either)! Witnessing a miracle such as the birth of a child, causes serious reflection on one’s priorities in life.
While I’m writing this I’m holding my new baby and feeling an intense sense of gratitude.
I’m grateful for…
- My amazing family
- My faith in God.
- My health
- Living in a free country.
- My real estate investing business that revolves around my lifestyle (not the other way around).
- Being financially free (from flipping houses and commercial properties).
- Being able to help people and real estate investors be more successful.
For me, real estate investing is the vehicle to having, being and doing everything I want in life.
When it comes to your life, are you living your dream?
When it comes to your work, are you able to say:
“I do work that I love, with people I want to be around, because I want to and not because I have to.”
If you can’t say that with total sincerity then I encourage you to do these 3 things:
- Define what you want your life to be (most people don’t get what they want because they don’t know what they want)
- Apply the rule of 5. Do 5 things every single day no matter how small to reach your goal
- Get a mentor. Find someone who has accomplished what you want and learn from them.
Remember, “success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
Posted on May 25, 2012